We provide strategic commercial counsel to clients in many sectors of the technology industry, helping them develop, license, market, buy, sell and protect their intellectual property, products and services.
Our clients include start-ups, emerging companies and established technology leaders from a number of sectors, including digital media, e-commerce, software, hardware, medical devices, telecommunications and consumer electronics. Within those and other sectors, we have dealt with everything from check imaging, orthopedic and food safety technologies to digital music, sports and media technologies. We are known for applying sound commercial judgment and delivering forward-thinking legal and regulatory advice, efficiently, and with superior analysis and responsiveness - mirroring the pace and culture of our clients' industries.
Areas of Focus:
- Copyright and intellectual property concerns
- Development and licensing agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Manufacturing and supplier agreements
- IP asset sales
- Technology-driven M&A transactions
- Software, content and technology trademark licenses
- Website click-wrap agreements
- Outsourcing transactions
- Data privacy