Litigation Support Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Litigation Support Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: E-Discovery & Litigation Support
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Litigation Support Team Lead
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 9:30 AM. - 5:30 PM | (Hybrid – 2 Days Remote)
Herrick, Feinstein LLP is a prominent New York City-based law firm providing a full range of legal services. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small team in a collaborative environment. Reporting to the Team Lead and working closely with the senior eDiscovery paralegal, this position will have a hand in all aspects of practice-specific information technology within the department. The coordinator will be responsible for both backend functions (loading data/creating productions/managing archives/billing) as well as directly supporting reviews /cases and assisting the practice around all eDiscovery, technology, and case management needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage with attorneys, paralegals, vendors and clients, to assist in document and electronic data identification, collection, processing, review, production, presentation and case close-out in connection with litigation matters.
- Perform data management services (processing data, loading/transferring data, managing removable encrypted media, identifying and investigating inconsistencies, conducting database inquires and developing reports for legal teams).
- Perform productions of data either in electronic format or as hardcopy, including generating productions in specified formats.
- Ensure quality control of deliverables to determine if they are sound and can be utilized for their intended purposes.
- Responsible for administrative functions including regular database archiving and monthly usage/billing reporting tasks
- Provide end-user training and technical troubleshooting on litigation support processes and software applications for internal users and our clients.
- Advise, improve upon and execute on departmental workflows.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The range of base salary* the Firm reasonably expects to pay for this role is $85,000 to $100,000. The actual base salary for this role within the above range will be based upon factors such as experience and qualifications.
*The range listed is just one component of Herrick Feinstein’s total compensation and benefits package for non-exempt employees, which includes a discretionary bonus; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; and a 401(k) plan and profit-sharing plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please send a resume to [email protected]
Herrick, Feinstein is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, military/veteran status, disability, pre-disposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, criminal history, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other applicable characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law or regulation.