Herrick Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2023 “Best Law Firms”
Herrick, Feinstein LLP is pleased to announce that multiple practice groups have been ranked nationally and regionally in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2023 "Best Law Firms" listing.
Department rankings are presented in three tiers on both national and regional-based scales. Firms included in "Best Law Firms" are acknowledged for professional excellence and consistently-impressive ratings from clients and peers. We are proud to announce that a number of practice areas moved up in the rankings for 2023.
Herrick was ranked both Nationally and Regionally (New York City Metropolitan area) in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate Litigation - Tier 1 in National and Regional rankings
- Sports Law - Tier 1 in National and Regional rankings
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law - Tier 2 in National and Tier 1 in Regional rankings
- Real Estate Law - Tier 2 in National and Tier 1 in Regional rankings
- Land Use & Zoning - Tier 2 in both National and Regional rankings
- Tax Law - Tier 3 in Regional rankings
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
The Best Lawyers in America list is issued by U.S. News and World Report. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.