Representative matters prior to joining Herrick include:
- NASCAR, in its $2 billion acquisition of International Speedway Corporation
- Liberty Media Corporation, in its $8 billion acquisition of the Formula One motorsports organization and its supporting $1.5 billion private placement share issuance
- Liberty Media Corporation, in its minority equity investment in a motorsports racing team competing in the IndyCar and IMSA racing series
- Starz, in its $4.4 billion merger with Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
- Liberty Interactive Corporation, in its $2.6 billion acquisition of HSN, Inc.
- CommerceHub, Inc., in its $1.1 billion acquisition by two private equity sponsors
- Liberty Broadband Corporation, in its $ 5 billion investment in Charter Communications, Inc. in support of Charter’s $88 billion merger with Time Warner Cable, Inc.
- Special Committee of the Board of Barnes & Noble, Inc., in its $680 million acquisition by Elliot Management Corp.
- Liberty Interactive Corporation, in its $8 billion acquisition of General Communications, Inc. and subsequent split-off of GCI Liberty, Inc. into a new publicly traded company
- Liberty Latin America Ltd., in its $500 million acquisition of Telefonica S.A.’s Costa Rica wireless business