Nineteen Herrick Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2021
Herrick is proud to announce that twelve of our attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the New York listing of The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 Edition:
- Daniel A. Etna: Sports Law
- Richard R. Kalikow: Real Estate Law
- Lawrence M. Kaye: Art Law
- Irwin A. Kishner: Sports Law
- Mitchell A. Korbey: Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
- Scott E. Mollen: Litigation - Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- Sean E. O'Donnell: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Belinda G. Schwartz: Real Estate Law
- Stephen B. Selbst: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Howard N. Spiegler: Art Law
- Louis Tuchman: Tax Law
Additionally, eight of our attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the inaugural edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch 2021 in New York:
- Jason Goldstoff: Real Estate Law
- Joshua M. Herman: Commercial Litigation
- Jared D. Newman: Litigation - Construction
- Kamilla B. Rodrigues: Real Estate Law
- Brendan Schmitt: Construction Law
- Nicholas G. Veliky: Commercial Litigation
- Gabrielle C. Wilson: Intellectual Property
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch" recognitions are given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. The "Ones to Watch" recipients typically have been in practice for 5-9 years.
The Best Lawyers in America list is issued by U.S. News and World Report. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.