Legal2021: The New Growth Imperative
Retaining existing business and attracting new business has been challenged by the pandemic—pressuring marketing and business development teams to be more innovative and adaptable. Growth targets have shifted, and firms are reevaluating their BD focus points - find out how they are preparing for 2021.
- Zena Applebaum, Director, Professional Firm & Corporate Segments, Thomson Reuters
- Christa Crane, Chief Client Development and Marketing Officer, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Barbaros M. Karaahmet, Chief Operating Officer, Herrick Feinstein LLP
- Mariana Loose, Chief Marketing Officer, Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Mario Thériault, Chief Business Development Officer, LAC Group
- Impact of COVID on 2020 marketing/BD
- Content generation as outreach
- 2021 marketing/BD outlook and forecasting
- Innovations at the firm and within BD
- Talent requirements
A video recording of the webinar can be found here.