Commercial Observer – State of the Leasing Market
Herrick partner and chair of the Leasing practice, Jonathan Adelsberg, moderated a panel at Commercial Observer's State of the Leasing Market on October 8th.
Recovering Retail & Restaurant Leases
11:40 AM - 12:30 PM
With continuing restrictions in place at national shopping centers, restaurants and private storefronts, retail and hospitality owners are having to think outside the box. From increasing outdoor space to replacing in-store products with lounge areas to increase personal space for consumers, retail owners and brands are getting creative to keep their doors open and their spaces filled. This panel discussed how the retail and hospitality industries are adapting to attract new tenants and to help existing tenants drive consumers and diners to their doors.
- Whitney Arcaro, EVP, Head of Marketing and Retail Leasing, RXR Realty
- Saul Scherl, Regional President, New York Tri-State Region, Howard Hughes Corporation
- Ethan Chernofsky, VP Marketing, Placer.ai
- Brandon Singer, CEO & Founder, Retail by MONA
- Jonathan A. Adelsberg, Partner, Chair of Leasing, Herrick - Moderator