Bridge-the-Gap II: Ethics and Skills for Newly Admitted New York Attorneys 2023
1177 Avenue of the Americas
Entrance on 45th Street
New York, NY
Herrick general counsel and partner, Leah Kelman, will be serving as a faculty for the upcoming CLE course "Bridge-the-Gap II: Ethics and Skills for Newly Admitted New York Attorneys 2023," from the Practising Law Institute ("PLI").
Leah will be speaking on a panel covering the ethical implications of social media use for lawyers, which will discuss:
- Complying with ethical rules in social media use for lawyers
- Mastering cybersecurity ethics for new lawyers
- Drafting transactional documents to effectively to avoid litigation pitfalls
- Implementing negotiation best practices for real results
- Gaining skills for pro bono work via a toolkit for representing low-Income clients
- Improving interpersonal communication skills as a new attorney
This program will be held again on Nov 20, 2023. For more information or to register, please click here.