Sixteen Herrick Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2022
We are pleased to announce that twelve Herrick attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the New York listing of The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 Edition:
- Bruce A. Cholst: Litigation - Real Estate
- Daniel A. Etna: Sports Law
- Richard R. Kalikow: Real Estate Law
- Lawrence M. Kaye: Art Law
- Irwin A. Kishner: Sports Law
- Mitchell A. Korbey: Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
- Scott E. Mollen: Litigation - Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- Sean E. O'Donnell: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Belinda G. Schwartz: Real Estate Law
- Stephen B. Selbst: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Louis Tuchman: Tax Law
Five additional Herrick attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch 2022:
- Jason Goldstoff: Real Estate Law
- Joshua M. Herman: Commercial Litigation
- Kamilla B. Rodrigues: Real Estate Law
- Nicholas G. Veliky: Commercial Litigation
- Gabrielle C. Wilson: Insurance Law and Intellectual Property Law
Lawrence M. Kaye received the The Best Lawyers in America© Lawyer of the Year Award for his Art Law practice in New York City.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is based entirely on peer review.
The Best Lawyers in America list is issued by U.S. News and World Report. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.