Bisnow New York Life Sciences & Biotech Conference
Herrick partner Patrick J. O'Sullivan, Jr. spoke at Bisnow's 2023 Life Sciences and Biotech Conference on a panel titled "How to Compete With Major Life Science Hubs; Building Infrastructure & Attracting Capital", comparing New York to Boston, San Francisco and other major U.S. cities.
Attendees learned where New York ranks nationally with life sciences developments and what the future hold for this market, and which life sciences developments are best in class in New York and what is driving tenants to these buildings. They also heard which infrastructure policies are driving development activity, project approval and fostering growth for the region's tenants, and which design elements are in highest demand for driving leasing activity and how this differs in New York City vs. the NY suburbs.
- Andrea Himmel, Principal, Chief Investment Officer, Himmel + Meringoff
- Susan Rosenthal, SVP, Life Sciences & Healthcare, New York Economic Development Corporation
- Abdo Allam, Vice President, Development, Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Alan Harmon, Director, Linesight
- Patrick O'Sullivan, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP