Josh Koss is an associate in Herrick's Real Estate Department where he focuses on all aspects of real estate transactional work. He has a wide range of commercial real estate experience including development, acquisitions, dispositions, financings, construction, joint ventures and leasing. Josh enjoys leveraging his hands-on project experience from working in-house and in business to better service his clients’ legal needs.
Prior to joining Herrick, Josh was General Counsel of Vecino Group, a vertically integrated suite of development, construction and design companies. He also founded his own real estate investment company and practiced law with the real estate team at Fried Frank.
Josh volunteers in the affordable housing industry and creative economy and is passionate about giving back to his community.
Memberships & Associations
- Urban Land Institute, Associate Member
- YLG Programming Committee
- American Bar Association, Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- New York State Bar Association, Low Income & Affordable Housing Committee
- Upstate Alliance for the Creative Economy (Albany, NY), Advisor