IREM: Women in Property Management
Carol Goodman, co-chair of Herrick's Litigation Department and chair of the firm's Employment Practice, moderated a panel titled "Women in Property Management" for the Institute of Real Estate Management ("IREM") as part of IREM's ongoing series highlighting diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Tarshia Champagne, CPM®, Assistant Director, Management Operations, ARGO Real Estate
- Stephanie Caulfield, CPM®, ACoM®, Regional Director, KIMCO
- Gail Duke, CPM®, Retired Second Vice President, New York Life Investments
- Sharon Hart Fanelli, CPM®, Senior Director, New York Life Investments
- Farrah Forbes, CPM®, Property Manager, Newmark
- Jessica Tusing, CPM®, ARM®, Director of Compliance, ARGO Real Estate