For almost 90 years we have been an ingrained part of the commercial real estate industry in New York, New Jersey and across the U.S.
Our clients include high-profile owners, developers, lenders, funds, investors and other entities, who rely on us for a full range of acquisitions and dispositions, financings, land use and zoning, development and construction, cooperative and condominium, leasing, tax, litigation and government relations concerns.
More than lawyers, we're strategic counselors, able to deftly advise on everything from the purchase of a skyscraper to a key government approval that keeps your interests moving in the right direction. We also pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional market intelligence, which helps our clients successfully navigate, and thrive in the most competitive market in the world.
Areas of Focus:
- Acquisitions and sales
- Commercial and ground leasing
- Cooperatives and condominiums
- Development and construction
- Funds & REITs
- Land use and zoning
- Real estate finance
- Real estate joint ventures
- Real estate litigation & dispute resolution
- Real estate restructuring & foreclosures
- One of Law 360's "Top 100" U.S. based law firms with the most global real estate partners
- One of Chambers USA's top 15 New York real estate law firms
- Ranked for excellence in real estate law, US Legal 500
- Named a "real estate powerhouse" by Crain's New York Business
- One of The Real Deal's top ten largest New York real estate law firms
- Ranked for excellence in land use and zoning law, US Legal 500
- Represented a partnership between affiliates of Rabina Properties and the Related Group, in a joint venture with a Perella Weinberg Partners fund to develop a luxury Fort Lauderdale condominium
- Advised a consortium of four large financial services companies on the sale of 333,000 square-feet of South Street Seaport development rights to the Howard Hughes Corporation
- Represented Fetner in business divorce negotiations, and the buyout of the Durst family’s interests in the luxury rental building Epic, on West 31st Street in Manhattan. The transaction was part of a $740 million business divorce between the Fetner and Durst families
- Represented the KRE Group in the assemblage of a development site including 281 Fifth Avenue, and the sale of the assemblage to Victor Nomad LLC
- Represented a joint venture between the Schron family and Steve Witkoff in a $320 million dollar refinancing of the office condominium portion of the Woolworth Building.
- Represented The Lightstone Group in the $330 million sale of a ground lease position owned by Abraham Kamber & Company and a subleasehold estate owned by Lightstone at 1407 Broadway
- Represented Mitsui Fudosan America in a $259 million investment in 55 Hudson Yards, Related Companies' 1.3 million square-foot, Hudson Yards office tower
- Represented Rabina Properties LLC in the $131 million sale of a development site consisting of six properties in Manhattan's NoMad neighborhood