For almost 90 years we have been an ingrained part of the commercial real estate industry in New York, New Jersey and across the U.S.
High-profile real estate owners, developers, lenders and investors rely on us for sophisticated acquisitions and dispositions, financings, land use and zoning concerns, development and construction, cooperative and condominium matters, leasing, tax, litigation and government relations assistance. To advance their interests, we tap into the collective experience and capabilities of more than 60 seasoned real estate lawyers (the fifth largest New York City-based practice, according to The Real Deal).
Our significant size, depth and long-lasting institutional relationships help us deftly advise on anything from the purchase of a skyscraper to a key government approval that furthers our clients' interests. We also pride ourselves on delivering exceptional historical and current market intelligence, which can provide an edge in the highly competitive real estate market.
Areas of Focus:
- Acquisitions and sales
- Affordable New York and 421-a housing programs
- Commercial and ground leasing
- Cooperatives and condominiums
- Development and construction
- Land use and zoning
- Real estate finance
- Real estate joint ventures
- Real estate litigation and dispute resolution
- Real estate restructuring & foreclosures
- One of Law360's top U.S. real estate law firms
- Ranked for excellence in real estate law, Legal 500 United States
- Called a "real estate powerhouse" by Crain's New York Business
- One of The Real Deal's largest New York real estate law firms
- Ranked for excellence in land use and zoning law, Legal 500 United States