Our seasoned intellectual property attorneys handle disputes involving copyright, trademark and trial lawyers with significant experience advising on the enforcement of IP assets and rights in a wide variety of industries.
We have broad experience litigating copyright, trademark and licensing disputes, and other types of IP disputes in federal and state courts, as well as trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Areas of Focus:
- Trademark, copyright infringement and unfair competition
- Anti-counterfeiting counseling and enforcement
- Licensing disputes
- Trade dress infringement
- False advertising
- Rights of publicity and privacy
- Trade secret disputes
- Contract disputes involving IP
- Design patent litigation
- Data breach litigation
- Domain name and cybersquatting disputes