The Name Game: Sports Facility Naming Rights and Sponsorships
2 Park Avenue
New York City
Corporations spend more than $60 billion on sports sponsorships every year – and that number continues to rise. Savvy executives know that these partnerships can be very valuable, when executed and managed correctly. Herrick's Sports Law Group hosted industry experts for a lively conversation on naming rights and the sports sponsorship market. Panelists discussed recent high-profile deals, new strategies companies are using to increase fan awareness and engagement, and key business considerations when contemplating a sponsorship or naming rights transaction.
- Terry Lefton, Editor-at-Large, SportsBusiness Journal and Sports Business Daily
- Hymie Elhai, Senior Vice President, Business Affairs and General Counsel, New York Jets
- Abby Elu, Marketing Manager, Mainstream RTS Soup Activation, Campbell's Soup Company
- Chris Lencheski, Vice Chairman and CEO of IRG Sports + Entertainment - a TPG Specialty Lending Company
- Irwin Kishner, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Jared Bartie
Connect with us on Twitter: @HFsportslaw.
From left to right: Irwin Kishner, Hymie Elhai, Chris Lencheski, Abby Ely, Jared Bartie and Terry Lefton.