New York Multifamily Operations & Residents of the Future
Real Estate partner, Brendan Schmitt, will speak at Bisnow's Fall 2023 Multifamily Housing conference. Developers, asset managers and property managers will weigh in on which assets are performing the best across their multifamily portfolios and discuss the role that technology, sustainability & the new wave of living amenities will play in driving demand to multifamily assets.
Brendan will sit on a panel titled, "Managing Multifamily Construction Hurdles: Renovations & Conversions" and will discuss trends and realities of the cost, materials and challenges of Building in NYC in 2023. With the rising costs of capital and the need for repositioning and building upgrades in New York, attendees will get an inside look into the latest construction hurdles.
- Raymond Houseknecht, Senior Vice President, Head of Multifamily at Rudin Management
- Seth Schochet, President at Olnick Organization
- Brooks McDaniel, Senior Vice President, Building Repositioning at STO Building Group
- Steven Najarian, Principal at Severud Associates Consulting Engineers
- Frank Mahan, Principal at Skidmore, Owings & Merril LLP
- Brendan Schmitt, Partner at Herrick