IMN: The Distressed CRE Forum
Executive chair of Herrick, Belinda Schwartz, will speak at the IMN Distressed Real Estate Conference on a panel titled, "Distressed Markets, Demographic Shifts… What Is Your Investment Approach In Underperforming Markets?" IMN is producing one of the first conferences on distress in 2023, and we look forward to hearing from industry leaders as they share insights and strategies to navigate the distressed CRE market.
The panel will discuss which markets have the most distress, current market liquidity, the options if you are in a strong market with week financials or a weak market with strong financials. Additionally, the speakers will cover which sectors of industry are coming back and what is the real volume of work from home.
IMN is pleased to welcome multiple female leaders in this space as speakers for The Distressed CRE Forum. Get a glimpse into some of our featured women speakers who are building the future of the Distressed CRE community together. Read more here.
- Timothy J. Geraghty, Managing Director - Head of Capital Markets, Waterfall Asset Management
- William Milam, Managing Director & Co-Head of US Investments, Morgan Stanley
- John Randall, Partner, PCCP
- Sara Doelger, Principal, Argosy Real Estate Partners
- Lea Overby, Head of CMBS Research, Barclays
- Belinda Schwartz, Executive Chair of Herrick and Co-Chair of Real Estate, Herrick