The Business of Art Fairs: Logistics, Insurance and the Law
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY
The Art Newspaper and Herrick's Art Law Group hosted the second event in our 2017 panel series on the business of art fairs. Esteemed panelists offered a behind the scenes look at how art fairs operate, what motivates galleries and other stakeholders to attend the ever-increasing number of international fairs, and the challenges involved in transporting, insuring and selling works of art.
Moderated by: Sarah Hanson, Art Market Editor, The Art Newspaper
- Ben Genocchio, Director, The Armory Show
- Simon Hornby, President & CEO, Crozier Fine Arts Inc.
- Alan Lyons, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Otto Naumann, President, Otto Naumann Ltd
- Michele Senecal, Executive Director, International Fine Print Dealers Association
- Dorsey Waxter, Principal, Van Doren Waxter