The Business of Art Fairs: Logistics, Insurance and the Law
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY
The Art Newspaper and Herrick's Art Law Group will host the second event in our 2017 panel series, on the business of art fairs. Esteemed panelists will offer a behind the scenes look at how art fairs operate, discuss what motivates galleries and other stakeholders to attend the ever-increasing number of international fairs, and analyze the challenges involved in transporting, insuring and selling works of art.
Moderated by: Sarah Hanson, Art Market Editor, The Art Newspaper
- Ben Genocchio, Director, The Armory Show
- Simon Hornby, President & CEO, Crozier Fine Arts Inc.
- Alan Lyons, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Otto Naumann, President, Otto Naumann Ltd
- Michele Senecal, Executive Director, International Fine Print Dealers Association
- Dorsey Waxter, Principal, Van Doren Waxter