Herrick’s Real Estate Developers Forum Bound Together: Transportation Infrastructure and Real Estate Development
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY
New York City has one of the most extensive transit systems in the world; and the quality and availability of that infrastructure is inextricably linked to the region’s growth. Herrick's recent Developers Forum, Bound Together: Transportation Infrastructure and Real Estate Development, brought together a panel of industry leaders to examine a critical juncture in the city’s history, when aging highways, bridges, airports and mass-transit networks coexist with modern improvements such as Hudson Yards, the World Trade Center Transit Hub and the Second Avenue Subway.
The panel considered whether upcoming transit improvements can adequately support the future of the city, by exploring the impact of major projects currently underway in the tri-state region, analyzing the state of the region’s transportation infrastructure and suggesting potential models for transit-oriented development in the future.
Moderated by: Mitch Korbey, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Tom Wright, President, Regional Plan Association
- William J. Gilbane III, Senior Vice President, Gilbane Building Company
- Paul Goldberger, Architecture critic, Vanity Fair Contributing Editor
- Seth Pinsky, Executive Vice President, RXR Realty
- Veronica Vanterpool, MTA Board Member, Former Tri-State Transportation Campaign Executive Director