Blockchain Disruption: Challenges & Opportunities
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY
Blockchain has emerged as an innovation buzzword. Herrick hosted the Harvard Business School Club of New York and industry leaders on why Blockchain is the real deal. Blockchain has the potential to disrupt a variety of industries; potential benefits range from efficiency gains to new products and markets.
- What are the most promising recent developments in the Blockchain space?
- What will Blockchain disruption look like?
- What is on the Blockchain roadmap for 2017 and beyond?
- How will Blockchain combine with other technological innovations?
- Chitra Nawbatt, Business Development, Media and Consulting Executive, Genpact
- Amber Baldet, Blockchain Program Lead, J.P. Morgan
- Joe Lubin, Founder and CEO, Consensus Systems (ConsenSys)
- Mike Novogratz, Blockchain investor, Founder, Fortress
- Yorke Rhodes, Global Business Strategist / Blockchain & Identity, Microsoft
- Sandra Ro, Digitization, CME Group