Bisnow: Brooklyn State of the Market 2020
Land Use & Zoning Chair, Mitchell Korbey, moderated the 2020 Brooklyn State of the Market - Reshaping the Brooklyn Skyline, panel for Bisnow discussing:
- How long will Brooklyn remain a location full of promise and investment opportunities?
- What key qualities make Brooklyn neighborhoods attractive for residential tenants in this economic climate?
- What role do neighborhood demographics play in shaping big Brooklyn residential developments?
- What role does the migratory shift of tenants from Manhattan to outer boroughs play in how Brooklyn is faring?
- How are building owners and landlords looking to purchase rental properties to rent out and navigating the Brooklyn market?
Speakers & Moderator
- Bonnie Campbell, Principal, Two Trees Management Company
- Carlo Scissura, President & CEO, NY Building Congress
- Tyrone Barnes, Senior VP, Investments, Lakevision Capital East
- Karen Hu, Director, The Hudson Companies
- Mitchell Korbey, Partner and Chair of Land Use at Herrick
A video recording of the conversation can be found here. Log into your complementary Bisnow account to view the recording.
An article from Bisnow covering this event can be found here.