As corporations rapidly accumulate electronically stored information, the expenditures and risks associated with electronic discovery have increased exponentially.
Our team of lawyers and in-house technology professionals address e-discovery demands efficiently and economically, while providing consistency in processes and results. We have a wealth of experience guiding clients through every phase of the e-discovery process, including document preservation, identification, data collection, processing, hosting, review and production. We also maintain strategic relationships with preferred e-discovery providers, which allows us to deploy best-in-class technology for processing, hosting and producing electronically stored information.
Our experience spans complex commercial litigation, product liability litigation, securities class actions and general commercial disputes, as well as government and regulatory investigations by the Department of Justice, Securities Exchange Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission and other agencies.
Areas of Focus:
Litigation Readiness Counseling
- Early Case Assessment
- Litigation holds and compliance
- Data preservation and collection strategies
- Meeting with IT personnel to discuss data infrastructure
End-to-End Discovery Planning
- Defensible documented discovery protocols
- Budget planning and estimates
- Discovery agreements and response to requests
- Project management
- Data processing
- Document review, analysis and production
- Transcript management
- Data organization and trial preparation
Document Review and Analysis
- Advanced review software
- Data organization strategies
- Advanced analytics, predictive coding and technology assisted review
- Procedures in staffing, training, review protocols and quality control
Data and Records Retention
- Training your in-house records management professional
- Reviewing and advising on litigation, audit, and business "hold notices"
- Training for employees regarding email and phone communications
- Implementing company-wide record retention policies and procedures
- Assisting in drafting procedures to monitor compliance by administrative staff and employees
- Selecting a third-party vendor to manage an enforceable records retention program
- Interacting with potential adversaries, litigants and agencies regarding records retention matters
- Developing data retention programs to meet judicial and regulatory compliance