Yariv Ben-Ari is a partner in Herrick's Real Estate Department and a co-chair of both the firm's Israel practice group and Real Estate Hospitality group.
Yariv advises real estate lenders, trustees, servicers, owners, operators, developers and contractors on a variety of sophisticated matters. An Israeli-American, and a member of the Israeli bar with longstanding ties to both countries, Yariv often assists foreign developers and investors in their U.S. real estate transactions, as well as U.S. clients seeking outbound investments.
Yariv’s diverse experience spans office buildings, shopping centers, multifamily properties, hotels and resort properties across the U.S. and abroad. He frequently advises clients on single asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, domestic and international development projects, foreign bond financings, and other finance transactions. He also represents developers, contractors, subcontractors and design professionals on complex construction contracts and project administration matters.
Memberships & Associations
- PropTech Zone, Mentor
- "Strength Through Diversity" Young Professionals Leadership Program, Advisory Program, Co-Founder and Member
- Council of Young Jewish Presidents, Member; Executive Committee, Past Member
- America-Israel Friendship League, U.S. Board of Directors, Member
- American Friends of Sheba Medical Center, Board Member
- American Friends of NATAL, Advisory Board, Member
- Knesset (Israeli Parliament): Online Services Committee of the Sub-committee on the Issue of Internet and Information Technology, Member (September - December 2000)
- Israel Defense Forces (1992 - 1995)
- Israeli Wine Lovers Group, Manager