Sports DealsJuly 7, 2022 – PLI
Co-chairs of Herrick's Sports Law Group, Irwin Kishner and Dan Etna, serve as program faculty for the CLE course "Sports Deals," which discusses legal transactions in the sports industry, including stadium financing, business divorce and the sports team M&A landscape. They review the due diligence process up to closing, league guidelines in sports deals as well as novel investment vehicles among other related concerns for an informative and practical survey of some of the most pressing and common issues that may arise in sports transactions.
The program discusses:
• Reviewing the current state of the sports team M&A Landscape
• Discussing league guidelines
• Understanding novel investment vehicles
• Operational changes resulting from the pandemic
• Explaining the due diligence process
• Closing the transaction
• Reviewing business divorce
To view the program, click here. Please note that access may require a subscription.