Habitat Magazine Co-op & Condo Case Law Tracker – May 2021June 1, 2021 – Habitat Magazine
Real estate partner, Karol S. Robinson, penned five squibs for the inaugural issue of Habitat Magazine's Co-op & Condo Case Law Tracker. Per the publication: Each issue of Co-op and Condo Case Law Tracker includes cases and squib commentary written by the Tracker’s advisory panel of New York’s leading co-op/condo practitioners. This issue covers court decisions from January and February 2021.
Karol discussed topics covering:
- Owners Can’t Sue Because Unit’s Glass Roof Is Common Element
- Lender Can Sue Affiliates of Bankrupt Developer-Owners
- Condo May Be Liable for Scaffolding Worker’s Injuries
- Co-op May Be Liable for Shareholder’s Death from Fall Down Garbage Chute
- Unit Owners Claim Condo’s Defective Roof Deck Caused Toxic Mold