TAGLaw Appoints Irwin A. Kishner to Advisory Board
TAGLaw® recently appointed Herrick, Feinstein LLP chairman Irwin A. Kishner as a member of its Advisory Board. The Advisory Board, comprised of prominent lawyers from around the world, is a vital component of TAGLaw’s membership, which encompasses 155 independent member firms throughout 89 countries. TAGLaw is one of the four largest legal alliances in the world.
Various roles of the Advisory Board include assisting TAGLaw’s management in reviewing prospective new members, offering feedback for the planning of international conferences and providing valuable guidance on future plans and initiatives. The Advisory Board convenes meetings at TAGLaw’s semi-annual international conferences in addition to regular teleconferences.
The complete TAGLaw Advisory Board includes:
• Jean-Christophe Beaury of Racine (Paris, France);
• Pablo Brusco of Brons & Salas (Argentina);
• Jim Dankenbring of Spencer Fane LLP (Missouri, USA);
• John Delaney of Delaney Partners (Bahamas);
• Paul Hopkins of Carter Newell (Queensland, Australia);
• Irwin Kishner of Herrick, Feinstein LLP (New York, New York, USA);
• Robert Levy of Kuit Steinart Levy LLP (Manchester, England);
• Danielle Muller of Rassers Advocaten (Breda, Netherlands);
• Leonard Samuels of Berger Singerman LLP (Florida, USA);
• Paul Tauber of Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP (San Francisco, CA, USA);
• Deborah Williamson of Dykema Cox Smith (Texas, USA);
• Richard Attisha, President of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA);
• Melisa Attisha, Executive Vice President of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA); and
• Peter Appleton Jones, Chairman and Founder of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA).
About TAGLaw and The TAG Alliances™
Founded in 1998, TAGLaw is an international alliance of high-quality, independent law firms. In 2013, Chambers Global ranked the alliance “Elite”, the highest ranking awarded to legal networks. The TAG Alliances comprise three groups: TAGLaw, TIAG® (The International Accounting Group), and TAG-SP™. TIAG is an international alliance of high quality, independent accounting firms and TAG-SP is a complementary association of strategic business partners. Collectively, the TAG Alliances provide accounting, legal, financial and business support services on a worldwide scale. With approximately 16,000 professionals in 280 member firms, and 630 offices in over 100 countries, the TAG Alliances serve tens of thousands of clients from all industry and commercial sectors. Learn more at www.TAGLaw.com.