Herrick Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2021 “Best Law Firms”
Herrick, Feinstein LLP is pleased to announce that its Bankruptcy, Land Use & Zoning, Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation and Sports Law practices have been recognized and ranked nationally as well as regionally in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2021 "Best Law Firms." Ranked firms are presented in three tiers and listed on a national and regional-based scale. Firms included in “Best Law Firms” are acknowledged for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers.
Herrick was ranked Nationally and Regionally (New York City Metropolitan area) in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law - "Tier 2" in National and "Tier 1" in Regional rankings
- Land Use & Zoning - "Tier 2" in both National and Regional rankings
- Real Estate Law - "Tier 2" in National and "Tier 1" in Regional rankings
- Real Estate Litigation - "Tier 2" in both National and Regional rankings
- Sports Law - "Tier 2" in both National and Regional rankings
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
The Best Lawyers in America list is issued by U.S. News and World Report. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.