Herrick Recognized by Best Lawyers®
Herrick, Feinstein LLP is pleased to announce that its Bankruptcy, Land Use & Zoning, Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation and Sports Law practices have been recognized and ranked nationally as well as in the metropolitan area in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2019 "Best Law Firms".
Ranked firms are presented in three tiers and listed on a national and regional-based scale. Firms included in "Best Law Firms" are acknowledged for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers.
Herrick was ranked Nationally and in the NYC Metropolitan area in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law - "Tier 2" in National and "Tier 1" in New York City Metropolitan
- Land Use & Zoning - "Tier 3" in both National and New York City Metropolitan
- Real Estate Law - "Tier 2" in National and "Tier 1" in New York City Metropolitan
- Real Estate Litigation - "Tier 3" in National and "Tier 2" in New York City Metropolitan
- Sports Law - "Tier 3" in both National and New York City Metropolitan
In addition, Herrick is proud to announce that nine of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019:
- Partners Lawrence M. Kaye and Howard N. Spiegler have been recognized in the field of Art Law (since 2018.)
- Partner Stephen B. Selbst (since 2013) and Counsel Joshua J. Angel (since 2007) have been recognized in the field of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
- Partner Mitchell A. Korbey has been recognized in the field of Land Use and Zoning Law (since 2016.)
- Partner Richard R. Kalikow has been recognized in the field of Real Estate Law (since 2014.)
- Partner Scott E. Mollen has been recognized in the fields of Real Estate and Real Estate Litigation Law (since 2016.)
- Partner Daniel A. Etna has been recognized in the field of Sports Law (since 2015.)
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
The Best Lawyers in America list is issued by U.S. News and World Report. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.