- Represented The Related Companies/Oxford Property Group in the leasing of the 750,000 square foot Hudson Yards multi-level shopping center.
- Represented Brookfield Properties in the leasing of approximately 120,000 RSF at 5 Manhattan West.
- Represented Citigroup Inc. in the leasing of more than 300,000 RSF in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Represented WS New York in connection with its upscale restaurant and private wine club at 35 Hudson Yards.
- Represented Adam America Real Estate in the disposition, joint venture, ground lease to Safehold Inc. (iStar), and financing of a ground-up construction mixed-use project in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Represented The We Company in connection with leases in New York City and throughout the United States, including its largest office lease in Manhattan.
DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION AND DISPOSITION
- Represented a regional developer in the development and leasing of a retail shopping center in Suffolk County, New York.
- Represented a ground lessor in a ground lease for the development of a residential rental building on the Upper West Side.
- Represented a ground lessor in a ground lease for the development of a retail shopping center in Brooklyn.
- Represented a ground lessor in a ground lease for the development of a mixed-use building in Harlem.
- Represented a national developer in the acquisition of suburban office complexes and buildings throughout the United States.
- Represented purchasers in connection with sale/leasebacks involving national restaurant chains.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in the subdivision of its large campus property on Long Island and the disposition of the subdivided units.
- Represented a developer of residential condominiums in New York City in connection with sales and leasing agency agreements with prominent New York City brokerage companies.
- Represented institutional landlords in connection with office, retail and signage leases, subleases and licenses in Manhattan and throughout the United States.
- Represented a regional developer in connection with a retail lease to a national department store for approximately 65,000 RSF as part of a newly constructed mixed-use project in downtown Manhattan.
- Represented a number of shopping center owners in connection with the leasing and subleasing of retail space to national retail tenants.
- Represented a global provider of flexible workspace solutions in connection with leases and subleases in New York City and nationwide.
- Represented an independent publicly traded firm in its headquarters lease at 3 World Trade Center.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in its headquarters lease at One Liberty Plaza.
- Represented a global financial institution in connection with its headquarters lease, office and retail leases and subleases in New York City and throughout the United States.
- Represented a global leader in optical retailing in connection with retail leases and subleases nationwide and the development of leasing guidelines and form of letter of intent.
- Represented a global premiere roaster, marketer and retailer of specialty coffee in connection with retail/restaurant leases and subleases in New York City and nationwide.
- Represented a global fine chocolate and confection manufacturer, marketer and retailer in connection with retail/restaurant, office and industrial leases and subleases in New York City and nationwide.
- Represented a national parking garage operator in connection with a parking garage lease in Brooklyn, New York.
- Represented global financial institutions in connection with mortgage securitizations.
- Represented global financial institutions in connection with the financings of asset acquisitions.