The Business of Art Fairs: Logistics, Insurance and the Law
2 Park Avenue
New York City
The Art Newspaper and Herrick hosted the second event in our 2017 panel series on the business of art fairs. Esteemed panelists offered a behind the scenes look at how art fairs operate, what motivates galleries and other stakeholders to attend the ever-increasing number of international fairs, and the challenges involved in transporting, insuring and selling works of art.
Moderated by: Sarah Hanson, Art Market Editor, The Art Newspaper
- Ben Genocchio, Director, The Armory Show
- Simon Hornby, President & CEO, Crozier Fine Arts Inc.
- Alan Lyons, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Otto Naumann, President, Otto Naumann Ltd
- Michele Senecal, Executive Director, International Fine Print Dealers Association
- Dorsey Waxter, Principal, Van Doren Waxter