Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce – The Effects of COVID on Commercial and Residential NY Real Estate
Herrick's chair of the Real Estate Department, Belinda Schwartz, spoke to the Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce discussing the impact of COVID-19 for commercial and residential real estate on a panel titled, "RE-Building Real Estate & Construction: The Effects of COVID on Commercial and Residential NY Real Estate".
- Michael Psyllos, President and CEO, Alma Bank
- Peter Papamichael, Principal, VOREA Group
- Robert Dankner, President, Prime Manhattan Residential
- Joseph Syslo, General Manager, Brookfield Properties
- Emanual Kokinakis, Partner, Mega Development and Mega Contracting Group
- Belinda Schwartz, Partner and Chair of Real Estate, Herrick, Feinstein LLP