EASL Spring 2021 Meeting: Reopening New York’s Entertainment, Sports And Related Venues
Herrick counsel, Barry Werbin, participated in the Spring Meeting of the New York State Bar Association's Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section, of which Barry is Chair. This 1.5 credit CLE program discussed the changing legal and regulatory framework as well as the practical considerations for the reopening of sports, entertainment and hospitality venues as New York and other jurisdictions emerge from the COVID 19 pandemic restrictions.
- Steven Richman, Esq., Co-Chair of EASL’s Legislation Committee
- David Cohen, Esq., General Counsel for the New York Mets
- Tom Ferrugia, Esq., Director of Government Affairs for the Broadway League
- Elizabeth Fine, Esq., General Counsel for NYS Empire State Development Corporation
- Tim Lamoriello, Esq., General Counsel for Legends Hospitality