Bisnow NYC Affordable Housing Recovery
Mitchell Korbey, chair of Herrick's Land Use & Zoning practice, moderated a panel titled, "NYC Recovery: Renewed Commitment to an equitable, sustainable, and economically vibrant city" for Bisnow's 2021 Affordable Housing Recovery event.
The conference began at 9:30am with a keynote address by Vicki Been, Deputy Mayor for Housing and Economic Development for the City of New York.
Speakers & Moderator:
- RuthAnne Visnauskas, Commissioner, NYS Division of Housing & Community Renewal
- Aaron Koffman, Principal, Hudson
- Kyle Kosar, Sr. Vice President, Community Development Lending, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Lorraine Collins, Senior Director of Public Policy, Enterprise Community
- Mitchell Korbey, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP - Moderator