Diane Rosen is counsel in Herrick's Real Estate department where she focuses on a wide array of sophisticated commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, commercial leasing and construction projects. Diane’s diverse client base includes developers, owners, investors and lenders both in New York City and nationally. Clients appreciate her thoughtful, solution-oriented approach to any challenges that come up in the life of a real estate transaction.
As a trained mediator, Diane specializes in alleviating conflict and effecting compromise in commercial real estate disputes. She is a Higginbotham Fellow, having participated in the American Arbitration Association (AAA) program which provides training, mentorship and networking opportunities to up and coming diverse alternative dispute resolution professionals.
Additionally, as an executive coach and principal and co-founder of Compass Consultants, Diane works with individuals and organizations to develop a unique customized path to growth for her clients.
Before joining Herrick, Diane was most recently counsel at Ortoli Rosenstadt LLP.
Memberships & Associations
- New York State Supreme Court, Mediation Panels
- New York Family Court, Mediation Panels
- New York State Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section, Executive Committee
- New York City Bar Association, ADR Committee
- Weatherhead Executive Education - Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative, Lasting Change
- Columbia Coaching Certification Program - Executive Coaching
- CINERGY - Conflict Coach