Managing Artist Estates
2 Park Avenue
New York City
The Art Newspaper and Herrick's Art Law Group hosted the third and final event in our 2017 Art Business series on Managing Artist Estates. The discussion focused on how foundations and galleries represent, oversee and protect artists’ interests and legacies.
Moderated by: Helen Stoilas, Editor, Americas, The Art Newspaper
- Theodore Feder, President, Artists Rights Society
- Christy MacLear, Vice Chairman, Art Agency Partners, Sotheby's
- Bridget Moore, President, DC Moore Gallery
- Mary Sabbatino, Vice President and Partner, Galerie Lelong & Co.
- Samuel Sachs II, President, The Pollock-Krasner Foundation
- Dr. Loretta Würtenberger, Founder and Director for the Institute for Artist's Estates