- Real Estate Owners, Operators and Developers - Acquisition and Sale of Properties: Representation of real estate owners, operators and developers in the acquisition and sale of office buildings, shopping centers, multi-use properties, industrial parks and development properties.
- Borrowers and Real Estate Related Loans: Representation of financial institutions and borrowers in a variety of real estate - related loans, including loan commitments, first and second fee mortgages, leasehold mortgages, construction loans and senior and mezzanine loans to real estate operating companies.
- Developer - 270 Unit Condominium Project: Representation of the developer in the structuring and financing of a 270 unit ground lease condominium project in Battery Park City in Manhattan. The transaction involved a complex corporate structure with two tiers of preferred equity, a mezzanine loan, construction loans, senior secured debt and the need to comply with the laws governing condominiums.
- Condominium Developer - Construction Financing: Representation of condominium developer in a $300 million construction loan facility for eight condominium projects together with a corporate restructuring and a simultaneous $90 million buyout of a major joint venture partner.
- Maharishi Global Fund: Representation of Maharishi Global Fund in financing construction of religious oriented housing throughout the world.