PDF Email Page Print Friendly Page Contact
tax forbearance for non-u.s. citizens
Summary Professionals

A non-U.S. citizen who owns property in the United States might be surprised to discover that his/her property may be subject to a very significant U.S. estate tax.  With proper planning, you can substantially reduce or even avoid this tax altogether.  If you're a non-U.S. citizen who, directly or indirectly, owns property connected with the United States (U.S. real estate, shares of a U.S. corporation, debt obligations owed by a U.S. corporation or the U.S. government, art located in the U.S., etc.), we can explain and implement techniques to avoid or minimize U.S. estate and gift taxes.