Email Page Print Friendly Page Contact
experience: matters
Securities Brokers - State Insurance Department Investigation
2010

Representation of more than 275 securities brokers of a number of national retail brokerage firms in proceedings before the NY State insurance department on issues concerning annuity exchanges. We were successful in convinving the department to drop approximately 90% of the cases with no formal action and received favorable settlements in the case of the other 10% of the advisor.