Yankee Global Enterprises – 21st Century Fox

Represented the New York Yankees and Yankee Global Enterprises in 21st Century Fox's multi-billion dollar acquisition of a majority stake in the Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network (YES Network). The two-step acquisition raised 21st Century Fox's ownership position in the regional sports network to 80 per cent. The remaining 20 per cent stake continues to be held by Yankee Global Enterprises.