The Art Market: Would More Regulation Spoil all the Fun?
2 Park Avenue
New York City
A distinguished group of panelists discussed the timely topic of regulation in the art market. The conversation covered everything from transparency in transactions and provenance to money laundering. While we had a spirited debate about the efficiency of regulation laws as they stand, there seemed to be consensus on the need for elevated standards for best practices within the international art community.
- Melanie Gerlis, Art Market Columnist, Financial Times
- Andrea Crane, Private Art Deal and Consultant, Andrea Crane Fine Art
- Wendy Cromwell, Art Advisor, Cromwell Art
- Noah Horowitz, Director of Americas, Art Basel
- Howard Spiegler, co-chair of Art Law Group, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
Connect with us @HerrickArtLaw