NY State Society of CPAs Annual Conference on Fashion: Brands and M&A in Fashion Industry Breakfast Technical Session
June 9, 2015
Herrick, Feinstein LLP
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY
The NY State Society of CPAs Annual Conference provided an informative discussion to NYSSCPA members, generally CFOs and Controllers on a variety of topics.
- The evolution of Ralph Lauren
- Closing the books "faster and better" – why it matters
- Current issues in joint ventures and strategic alliances, including governance issues and financing
- Brief M&A overview from the 1980's to today.
- Valuation metrics & recent sector IPOs and performance