New York State Bar EASL Spring Meeting
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
The New York State Bar Association will present three panels at the EASL Spring Meeting. The first panel, "Cutting-Edge Case Developments in Entertainment Law," will be led by Stan Soocher, Esq., editor-in-chief, Entertainment Law & Finance.
The next panel, "Negotiating and Enforcing Revenue Participations in Film and TV," will provide practical guidance as to how participants are structured, audited, and litigated, with a special focus on new channels of distribution.
- Ezra Doner, Esq., The Law Office of Ezra Doner
- Stephen Einhorn, former President, New Line Home Entertainment
- Neville Johnson, Esq., Johnson & Johnson LLP
The event will conclude with a 1.5 CLE program called, "Show Me the Money!: Rights of Publicity in the World of Sports" which will explore the many timely issues relating to the publicity rights of student and professional athletes.
- Hal Biagas, Esq., Senior Vice President and former General Counsel of Excel Sports Management
- Barry Werbin Esq., Counsel, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Edward Rosenthal, Esq., Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC
- Samuel M. Bayard, Esq., Davis Wright Tremaine LLP