Financial Services Cyber Security and Compliance: Your business may be fully compliant but is it fully protected?
2 Park Avenue
New York City
The cyber risk environment makes it critical to ensure that your business’ policies and procedures are not only compliant with the evolving federal and state regulations but are also effective in protecting your network and data. The recent enactment of The New York Department of Financial Services’ (NYDFS) regulation is the tip of the iceberg.
Cohere Communications and Herrick, Feinstein LLP hosted industry professionals for a comprehensive exploration of the latest security and compliance mandates in the financial sector. Panelists examined the immediate steps companies can take to maintain proper controls, minimize risk, and secure data as well as comply with the NYDFS regulation.
- Barry Werbin, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Jack Coomber, USI Insurance Services
- Erica Markowitz, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- David Rosenfield, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Shaun Wityak, Cohere Communications
- The practical and cost / benefit aspects of setting up controls
- Your obligations under the NYDFS regulation
- Your personal fiduciary obligations in cyber security
- Action plans to mitigate risks and respond to events