Effective Succession Planning: Nurturing Key Executive Talent Pools Human Resources Forum
As competition for talent intensifies, it is more important than ever for companies to invest in high-caliber executives and nurture their future leaders from within. Executive talent management strategies are crucial in implementing leadership pipelines for both the individual and organization.
The session covered:
Executive level development assessments and analytical tools for effective succession planning
- Redefinition of succession planning initiatives to benefit both employee development and organizational strategy
- Contingency planning in the event key employees in the leadership pipeline are not retained by the organization.
- Angelia Herrin, Research & Special Projects Editorial, Harvard Business Review
- Kim Kondak, Senior Talent Management Consultant, Corporate Human Resources, Verizon
- Robert Morris, GM Eastern Region, MS, PhD, YSC
For more information, please contact Louisa McNally on +1 (212) 983-3727 or [email protected]