ARTnews Top 200 Collectors Event: Collecting Art in Uncertain Times
1048 Fifth Avenue at East 86th Street
In celebration of the ARTnews Top 200 Collectors issue, Herrick co-sponsored "Collecting Art in Uncertain Times," a panel discussion at Neue Galerie, followed by a reception and private viewing of Klimt and the Women of Vienna's Golden Age, 1900-1918. A complete list of the 2016 ARTnews Top 200 Collectors can be viewed here.
- Sarah Douglas, Editor in Chief, ARTnews
- G. Andrea Danese, CEO and President, Athena Art Finance Corp.
- Mary Hoeveler, Art Advisor
- Pamela Joyner, Businesswoman and Arts Patron
- Jason Kleinman, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
From left to right, Mary Hoeveler, Jason Kleinman, Sarah Douglas, G. Andrea Danese and Pamela Joyner.